Xensam is, and will always be, an innovation company. We employ people with a broad set of technical skills that are ready to take on some of the technology's greatest challenges. But above all,we emply you as a human being. We believe it is extremely important to build a team with the right people, over the right skills. If you have the right people in the right conditions, they will learn enthusiastically.
About the role
We are now looking for a customer focused and collaborative individual to join our growing team. You will be working with Xensam's technical customer team and provide high-quality support to customers worldwide. You will support with testing (QA) of our technical solutions and be guiding and educate our users on how to best configure and make use of Xensam's Software.
- Service-oriented problem solver.
- Willing to and interested in learning new things.
- Good basic technical compentence.
- Good "Google skills".
- Experience from working in Windows/Mac/Linux.
- Experience from technical support jobs (software).
- Bonus points if you have worked with Saas software.
- Bonus points if you have experience in Software Asset Management.
- Skills in testing and configuring networked workstations.
- Great analytical skills and keen on problem-solving.
- Experience in delivering software support.
What we offer
- A dynamic role that focuses on "freedom under responsibility" , where work life balance is a vital focus point.
- 3 days in-office schedule (remote mon&fri).
- Work with the latest technology in the fastest growing SAM software in the market.
- Work with a young, kind, and hungry team.
- Opportunities to travel abroad.
- Competitive compensation with benefits such as insurance, pension, and wellness allowance.
- Regularly after work events and other fun activities like kick off's.
- Weekly "on the house" breakfast/lunch.
- Xensam will pay your student loan payments while you progress your career with us.
Our core values drive us, and therefore we want you as a potential future teammate to consider the following four quotes:
1. “It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.” – Albert Einstein
2. "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard." – Tim Notke
3. “It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets credit.” – Harry S Truman
4. “Equality implies individuality.” – Trey Anastasio
If you see yourself as a teamplayer with a desire to learn, grow and develop as a professional - we engourage you to APPLY!